With your Knowsley Chamber membership you have access to ChamberHR, an employment law and human resource benefit which includes:
Telephone advice - available when you want (24/7), and:
An online reference manual with hundreds of downloadable documents
This means that you never have to face an employment law or human resource issue alone.
Telephone Advice - 01455 852037
- Available when you want it (24/7)
- Unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law or human resource issue.
- You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the telephone and call us when you need help
- You will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
You will receive the advice line telephone number with your Chamber membership.
Online Reference & Downloadable Documents
- Over 400 (letters, policies, procedures, templates)in the HR library
- Can be downloaded, edited and saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
- You can download the documents as many times as you need
You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership
Health & Safety at Work
In addition you have ChamberHS, an online health and safety library with access to over 150 downloadable health and safety documents.
You will need a login to access all the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership.